B i r t h B y S l e e p
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B i r t h B y S l e e p

A revised Death Note RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

International Airport

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akbey Hicks

Akbey Hicks

International Airport Empty
PostSubject: International Airport   International Airport I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:15 pm

After leaving the plane, Akbey look at the clock and start to think: well ... I think that in two minutes they arrive, I remember being sent an email to Cary and Matt would arrive here at 9, they promised that would get me and take me to the hideout, I hope to do well now in this new Mafia,after all, I've come so far, things are different in the Republic of Borginia, think Americans would accept me here, and I have another letter with the signatures of the presidents with the permission to come
i'll do my best to catch kira and to get my revenge!
Back to top Go down
Akbey Hicks

Akbey Hicks

PostSubject: Re: International Airport   International Airport I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:10 pm

Akbey Hicks wrote:
OFF:hey guys come please!

Back to top Go down
Carys
Admin
Carys

PostSubject: Re: International Airport   International Airport I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:12 pm

(OOC: Sorry, never saw the post. you should have pm'ed me, silly ;D i don't bite! [: )

Carys leant up against the wall, looking for the new member. Yet another mafia member from God knows where joining up to kill Kira! The joy!
Personally, Carys couldn't be bothered waiting around, looking probably very shifty. Matt, for some unknown reason, had passed this to her, and she growled under her breath.
That Black Ops disk was dead.
Back to top Go down
https://birthxbyxsleep.darkbb.com
Akbey Hicks

Akbey Hicks

PostSubject: Re: International Airport   International Airport I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:06 am

I see two people and ask:Are you Carys and Matt?
they say yes and ask me to get in the car.
Me:oh...sorry I have not introduced myself,i'm Akbey Hicks...or Ak if you want...i'll do everything as possible to catch/kill kira...
Back to top Go down
Carys
Admin
Carys

PostSubject: Re: International Airport   International Airport I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:23 pm

Carys spoke first, jumping in shotgun "Hey. I'm Carys. Nice to meet you."

"About time we got more people involved who actually want to kill Kira."
Back to top Go down
https://birthxbyxsleep.darkbb.com
Akbey Hicks

Akbey Hicks

PostSubject: Re: International Airport   International Airport I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:14 am

Akbey:heh...i think i know that...on Republic of Borginia...the president called only by "Lablanc" wants to kill kira too...but hes happy that kira killed my mafia
Akbey looks to his watch
Akbeynow...he's trusting me to catch/kill kira...
but maybe after all this, I could take you two to the Republic of Borginia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Airport   International Airport I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

International Airport
Page 1 of 1