B i r t h B y S l e e p
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B i r t h B y S l e e p

A revised Death Note RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bird Of Hermes (A Hellsing OVA RPG)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Detective R

Detective R

The Bird Of Hermes (A Hellsing OVA RPG) Empty
PostSubject: The Bird Of Hermes (A Hellsing OVA RPG)   The Bird Of Hermes (A Hellsing OVA RPG) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:00 pm

In a time of fear and desperation only one vampire has been known to stop the spread of these ghouls. Alucard the vampire of Hellsing. But even in their darkest hour, even the great Alucard needs help. Alucard and his student, Seras Victoria, have been sent to Rio in South America to stop the evil Millennium. A Nazi group which exsisted since World War Two. The Vatican, a catholic organisation have given Hellsing some vital information. With this lead, Hellsing maybe able to stop Millennium.

However, there are more darker secrets still. A young girl looking to be only eighteen years of age has been seeking out the leader of Millennium for the past five years. She is no ordinary girl. She's a vampiress of Alucard's bloodline. His child. She has been feeding Hellsing information from inside the Vatican itself. With so much information to go on will the Hellsing organisation defeat Millennium? Find out at...

~The Bird Of Hermes~
Back to top Go down
http://www.ryuklovesapples.proboards.com

The Bird Of Hermes (A Hellsing OVA RPG)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B i r t h B y S l e e p :: Other :: Randomness and Chatting-
Jump to: