B i r t h B y S l e e p
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B i r t h B y S l e e p

A revised Death Note RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where to start...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sazandora

Sazandora

Where to start... Empty
PostSubject: Where to start...   Where to start... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:55 pm

Saz had just finished University so he decided to go to his usual thinking spot in the quiet park. He had skipped a lecture to get out early but he wasn't really bothered. The park, as usual, was empty. It was Sazandora's favourite spot to think because it was secluded by dense forestry and nobody ever bothered him. The park had no playground, it was just a field, so there was never any bother from little kids. Sazandora sat down. His bird sunset was resting on his shoulder.
So this is the start... I need to plan this carefully. If I act too hastily I'll end up dead in no time at all. On the other hand if I act too slowly I'll never get any closer to finding Kira. I only know a limited amount about Kira and have no idea how he kills people. Is he a real god? No... he wants people to know he can kill whoever he chooses to and besides he would have killed everyone who was after him if he was a real god. This means he at least has to see whoever he kills. It is interesting that everyone he has killed also had their names announced. If the criminal's name was unknown they weren't killed. So this can narrow down the killing method slightly. If it is a supernatural power then its not as simple as seeing a person and killing them instantly. It could be an incantation that has to involve the persons name. Whatever the case I want to find out more but there is no way the police will discuss any information with the public for a long time, if at all. I need to do some investigating of my own but I'm not sure where to look. If I can prove my student theory I could at least have a lead. Or I could try and set up wires in the task force office. I know all about how the security works from my dad and I could easily loop their security cameras while I place my audio wires. I'd be out of there in 2 minutes flat but the only tricky part would be getting to the security room undetected. Either way I think I might wait another couple of days and see if anything new comes up. From now on it would probably be wise to use my old fake I.D and go by the name 'Suza' if I want to keep my anonymity.
Sunset saw another bird and became eager to go and fly around with it.
"Go on sunset, have fun," he said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Where to start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to start...   Where to start... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:53 pm

Light was walking through the park on his way home from class. He decided to have a seat to think, only to find someone sitting there. He stopped and asked. "Excuse me, um...I hope you don't mind if i join you. It's been an awfully long day."He asked, sitting on the opposite side. He thought to himself. I should schedule more deaths throughout each day. Just in case something happens to me and criminals stop dying all evidence would point to me.... Although i already started doing so but...some how that isn't enough. I need to send out a message. To let L know that I'm going to find him and when I do, he WILL die...
Back to top Go down
Sazandora

Sazandora

Where to start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to start...   Where to start... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:25 am

Saz looked up at the person.
"Sure I don't mind" he said with a smile.
I could use a break from thinking about Kira anyway
"So do you go to school near here then?" he asked the person
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Where to start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to start...   Where to start... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:35 pm

Light smiled. Yeah. Actually I was heading home but decided to take a break. This is a place I like to go when I want to relax."Light replied. "So, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sazandora

Sazandora

Where to start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to start...   Where to start... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:59 am

"Oh really I've never seen you here I guess we always come here at different times then. I come here to think about life, the world and such, when I need a break from regular routine." Saz replied
Sunset flew down and landed on Sazandora's shoulder.
"Oh this is Sunset by the way."
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Where to start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to start...   Where to start... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:40 pm

Light gave another smile."I see. Well, in that case, it's nice to meet you, Sunset. Although, I still haven't gotten your name. My name is Light Yagami."He replied, holding out a hand in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora

Sazandora

Where to start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to start...   Where to start... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:59 pm

Wait Soichiro's son? He leads the task force. Light would bound to be bound to know information about Kira that the public didn't. Even if he didn't he could so easily hack the network and access police files. He would be a friend worth having... So should I start using my fake name now? He may have heard bad things about me so if I want to be his friend maybe it's best to tell him my fake name... All of this ran through Sazondora's head in a fraction of a second.
"I'm Suza it is a pleasure to meet you. It's nice to share this spot with someone else once in a while." he shook Light's hand and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Where to start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to start...   Where to start... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:03 pm

"Likewise, Suza."Light replied, shaking his hand. "So, do you live around here?"He asked with a curious smile. Then Ryuk appeared and hovered over Light's shoulder, cackling.Damn it. The last thing i need when I'm trying to think is a shinigami breathing down my neck. Go away, Ryuk..Light thought, ignoring Ryuk's presence.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora

Sazandora

Where to start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to start...   Where to start... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:18 pm

"Yeah It's about a quarter of an hour walk to my house from here." Saz replied.
Saz looked up at the sky and Sunset did the same.
"The world is pretty chaotic at the moment, what with the crime rate being ridiculously high. This Kira guy might change that if the police fail to catch him. Whether his or her actions are just is another matter... I can't really say I've taken a side yet. I guess we'll see what happens..."
Saz looked back down as Sunset did the same once again.
"How do you feel about Kira?"
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Where to start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to start...   Where to start... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:22 pm

Light looked Suza over. "Kira, huh? You mean the guy that the news talks about? You really think he can just kill people without being there? Call me naive but that's hardly sounds possible. I mean, he'd have to be some kind of god to do something like that... but taking it from the viewpoint of the media and citizens, they actually believe that Kira is going to create a new world for them..That's what everyone is saying over the internet on chat sites and such but ask anyone in public and they will give the politically correct answer that kira is a murderer and must be stopped. I'm afraid that I have to agree. IF this kira character kills people and is not just coincidental occurrences where random people just die, then he must be stopped because as a murderer, no matter his intentions, is still a murderer. Although... looking at it this way, if kira really does want to create a better world for everyone, in spite of the fact that he murders, I'd say that if he is captured then he is evil, but if he is victorious then he is a savior... but that's just my opinion."He explained.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora

Sazandora

Where to start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to start...   Where to start... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:20 pm

Odd... if his Dad is heading the investigation in Japan I would have thought he'd at least know that Kira can kill without being in the location. It's common knowledge if you do even a little bit of research on the internet. Maybe he just isn't interested about the case.
"So what you are saying is whatever the outcome, it will be a succesful one. It's an interesting way to look at it... I do wonder how Kira commits these murders though and where he got his powers from. Now that is something that stumps me completely, any ideas?" Sazandora said to Light.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Where to start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to start...   Where to start... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:59 am

"Well, I guess it would be some kind of psychic power or something like that. I mean, how else could you explain that?"Light replied. "All this talk about powers and abilities is complete nonsense to me. It doesn't make sense. Sounds more like something you'd find in comic books or TV."Damnit...he's another investigator....I might have to kill him....it's too high a risk to keep him around but for now, I'll have to keep him off my back...
Back to top Go down
Sazandora

Sazandora

Where to start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to start...   Where to start... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:39 am

"Yeah I know what you mean it's insane. I don't really believe in psychic powers and I've never heard of anyone having this kind of power but I don't know what else it could be... I just find this so interesting because for all the other worldly monsters and aliens that could never be proven to exist, this is something that is proven. We just don't know who Kira is or how he/she kills. I don't think Kira will be caught though but at the same time Kira won't be able to kill L either. If Kira gets close to L, L gets close to Kira also but that would be the only way for L to die. Sorry I must talk to much about Kira, it's just there isn't much else to talk about these days."
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Where to start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to start...   Where to start... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:39 am

"I see. It's alright. I guess I can see what you mean. Whoever this kira person is though, what if kira was not one person but a group of people. That would make more sense. I mean we know that all the identities broadcast on TV were killed, but...once you think about it... Kira could be one of those people who work in media who would have access to all those people. Either that or the police. That way, kira may be at the scenes without anyone knowing. Sounds a lot more believable that some super power. That's for sure."Light replied with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora

Sazandora

Where to start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to start...   Where to start... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:26 am

"Well that would make sense but you would need a huge amount of people to do it. If that is the case then all these people should be able to be found pretty quickly whereas finding one person will take a very long time." he replied.
I should refrain from telling him all my information because I just want myself to know all this but Kira is one person there is no doubt about it. These criminals died all of heart attacks and there were witnesses in many of the deaths confirming they just collapsed randomly. Kira is no group Kira is a person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where to start... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to start...   Where to start... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where to start...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B i r t h B y S l e e p :: Places :: Park-
Jump to: