B i r t h B y S l e e p
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B i r t h B y S l e e p

A revised Death Note RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Klyde's house

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Klyde

Klyde

Klyde's house Empty
PostSubject: Klyde's house   Klyde's house I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:24 am

Klyde opened the door to his house, his hands stuffed with bags of groceries. Cursing, he managed to kick the door open all the way and he ran in before it shut. Laying the bags on the table he went back and closed the door. Getting back into the kitchen he began putting away the food and drinks. His main item on his list the orange juice was put in a mini fridge away from everything else. Orange juice helped him think when he worked and he could never have too much of it. He also picked up a large amount of oranges which he put on a bowl in his study.

After getting everything sorted he walked through his house into his study. A long the way he passed empty orange juice bottles which he not gotten around to throwing away. He really needed to clean the house up. Walking into his study he took his hoodie off revealing his plan black t-shirt, and sat in his chair and turned on his computer. Gathering the notes needed for his work he sorted through them. He was helping hi mentor ~L~ work on the Kira case and his main job was information gathering. He took a juice box from his mini fridge and began to drink from it. Most likely he would be almost out of the drink by tomorrow.

Once his computer was loaded he opened the folder on the Kira case and began to work.
Back to top Go down

Klyde's house
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B i r t h B y S l e e p :: Places :: Homes-
Jump to: