B i r t h B y S l e e p
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B i r t h B y S l e e p

A revised Death Note RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Brand New Name...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carys
Admin
Carys

A Brand New Name... Empty
PostSubject: A Brand New Name...   A Brand New Name... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:26 pm

The sun was burning high in the sky when she left the Mafia HQ, and headed to the park. She'd had a sort-of epiphany overnight, and she'd been up all night, trying to tear herself apart, and start again.

Brushing past people on the streets, her eyebrows were knotted in thought, and she looked up at the sun as she reached the park, finding herself a nice spot under a tree, nearby the lake.
As Carys looked out over the shimmering water, she could feel people's eyes staring into her back.

"I will disappear." she whispered, nibbling on her knuckle; a nervous tick she'd picked up through the orphanage. Truth be told, she'd learned the truth regarding certain aspects of her childhood recently, and this had spurred her on. She was just a moment away from becoming unclear; lost...
The brunette's eyes didn't leave the lake as she muttered under her breath "I'll run, and I'll start again...with a brand new name. No more Carys, no more C..."
Back to top Go down
https://birthxbyxsleep.darkbb.com

A Brand New Name...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B i r t h B y S l e e p :: Places :: Park-
Jump to: