B i r t h B y S l e e p
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B i r t h B y S l e e p

A revised Death Note RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Light's home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Light

Light

Light's home  Empty
PostSubject: Light's home    Light's home  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:51 am

Millions of thoughts were pouring through Light's mind. He had the power to kill anyone he wanted. All it takes is a name and a face. Everywhere he looked, he saw people was were useless and deserved to die and with his new power, he could correct that minor problem. Light was at the top of his class, even if he wasn't paying attention, you could bet he always had the right answers.
After school, Light was on his way home. His deathnote tucked away in a drawer safe at home. He couldn't wait to punish more criminals. Death was the merciful thing to them, compared to what Light believed they deserve.
He made it to his home and knocked twice. His mother Sachiko opened the door to greet him. "Good afternoon, Light. Did you have a nice day at school?" She asked. Light walked in and removed his shoes a the door. "Well, you know, same as always I guess."Light replied, moving to the kitchen to get a drink. He turned around and saw his mother holding her hand out. "Huh? Oh..right. My report card."Light muttered, reaching into his backpack and handing it her. She took it and looked it over. "Wow, still top of the class. I'm so proud o you!" She exclaimed. Light simply headed up the stairs. "Yeah, yeah.."He muttered. He raised his hand to open his bedroom door when, his mother called up to him.
"Is there anything you'd like dear? You can have anything you want, you know."She asked. Light called back in reply as he opened his door. "No thanks, mom."He called back, before closing his door and locking it. "I've already got what I want.."He muttered, moving to his desk and pulling out his death note with a grin. "The death note is everything that i need...and with it, I'll become a god...all that I need...is a name, a face, a pen, and this notebook....and all who stand in my way....will die." Light grinned as his pen happily scraped against the pages of the death note. Soon the whole world would bow to him. He leaned back in his chair, giving off a small cackle. "Soon..the entire world will know of my existence..."Light muttered. He then heard a knock at the door. "Huh...wonder who that could be..."He said, sliding the notebook in his desk drawer and closing it. He then headed toward the door. Of course, as a precaution he always carried precisely one page with him wherever he went. He couldn't risk kira becoming laxed in his duties.
Back to top Go down

Light's home
Page 1 of 1