B i r t h B y S l e e p
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B i r t h B y S l e e p

A revised Death Note RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Light

Light

Another day Empty
PostSubject: Another day   Another day I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:10 am

Light sat at his desk, leaning his head on his arm as he watched out at the clear blue sky outdoors. Light's thoughts were focused on punishing more criminals as soon as he got home. No time to relax. Nothing else matters. All there is for him, is to focus on building the new, perfect world. He knew all about this 'Kira' that everyone's been talking about on the internet. In fact, he IS Kira. It gave him great pleasure that the people are finally acknowledging him for his just actions. Soon the whole world will be like that. For now, everyone is saying they are against kira, of course, that's the politically correct reaction....but on the internet, it's there. People are beginning to worship him for his righteous actions. Man, what's with class today..? Pretty boring. I mean, it's too easy... He thought to himself. After the bell rang, Light headed out to the hall to prepare for his next class. This was his free period so he decided that he'd walk to the nearby park and sat at a bench. Before leaving home for school this morning, he made certain to write names of criminals and scheduled them to die at random times throughout the day, both in and outside of Japan..
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

Another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day   Another day I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:37 pm

Ryuk appeared above Light lying down on the air as if he was in a bed, overlooking him as he wrote name after name. "So the infamous King of the new world, Light, does take a break once in a while. How many people have you killed so far today?" Ryuk said in a menacing yet soft way with a demonic smile. He he descended and looked through Light's bag in hopes for a juicy apple to satisfy his cravings. Apples were the equivalent to alcohol and nicotine to Ryuk. He did not seem to find one and looked towards Light in hopes that he had one. "Where's the apples?! Light?!" Ryuk then started to act weird was again. His body began to spasm making his body to knot itself in awkward positions. "Please Light! Just one for the moment at least! We can go get one!" Ryuk said while pointing to the direction of the nearest store within a short range of their current position.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day   Another day I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:09 am

Light glared up at Ryuk and replied, keeping his voice down to not attract attention. "King...? I'm going to be a god...and I'm not taking a break, but merely planning ahead for things to come... Taking a break is simply not an option when in my situation. You should know that by now, Ryuk." Light said, standing up and grabbing his bag, tossing it over his shoulder. He turned to Ryuk. "Come on, let's get you some apples." Light said, heading toward the store.
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

Another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day   Another day I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:31 am

Ryuk then sighed. "King. God. There is not much difference if you ask me. Very interesting, especially for a human to set a goal so high." Ryuk then refrained his body from it's spasm and looked down on Light. "C'mon Light! You are always working, it does get boring after a while you know that. Even a God said that he rested on a seventh day or something like that. You work overtime." Ryuk then started twitching for a short period before Light agreed to purchase some apples for Ryuk. Ryuk began to smile at the fact that his cravings would soon be gone. They made their way over to the shop, there Ryuk stood motionless with only his eyes moving around in one section of the store. People began to walk through him not knowing of his existence, as they shouldn't. "Stupid humans...Watch where your going!" He then sighed and walked away towards the apple section eyeballing the apple section for his choice. He then seen one particular one and licked his lips so that Light knew it was the main one he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day   Another day I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:48 am

Light glanced toward Ryuk and sighed. He picked a few apples and brought them to the register to pay. Once he paid, he muttered to Ryuk. "Come on. Let's find a place for you to eat."He said, walking casually out the door and turning the corner. He glanced around to see if anyone was nearby and headed toward a narrow alleyway. Once in a secure location Light tossed an apple to Ryuk. "Here, knock yourself out, Ryuk."He said, sitting against the wall, watching up at the clouds passing by over head from the narrow opening.
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

Another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day   Another day I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:17 pm

Ryuk followed Light out the door with excitement. They turned the corner and entered a narrow alleyway, out of sight from any passer-byers Ryuk stumbled to try and catch the apple. He caught it three or four times before it was secure in his arms and then he immediately scoffed it down. "That apple was delicious, Light! Gimme another! C'mon! Gimme, gimme, gimme!" Ryuk demanded as his taste buds were tingling with the juices of the apple. He jumped around Light until he received another. He noticed Light looking around him, mainly towards the sky. "What are you thinking of, Light?" Ryuk said in a mature voice, as if a child changed into an adult in a mere few seconds. He stopped jumping around and just glared at Light awaiting his answer.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day   Another day I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:21 pm

Light continued to watch the sky as he made his reply."I've been thinking a lot lately, Ryuk...I can't very well keep the death note hidden in my drawer and I can't carry it with me all the time either and I believe I had just thought of the perfect way to keep it hidden. After school, I'm going to pick up the necessary supplies needed to hide it...we can't very well have just anyone touching my notebook, now can we? After all...becoming the god of the new world is a task that must fall in my hands and my hands alone...and anyone standing in my way deserves to die..."He muttered then glanced back t Ryuk, tossing another apple over his shoulder to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day   Another day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B i r t h B y S l e e p :: Places :: Schools-
Jump to: