B i r t h B y S l e e p
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B i r t h B y S l e e p

A revised Death Note RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hot Cup of Coffee

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Klyde

Klyde

Hot Cup of Coffee - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Cup of Coffee   Hot Cup of Coffee - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:25 am

"Its all good that they have something to believe in and make them feel safe but I feel someday their belief in Kira and their love for him may become more open and more violent as time goes on, but that’s just me getting to deep."

Klyde let out a forced smile. Deep down he saw Kira supporters as merely supporting a killer. True they felt safer but it was false safety. Deep down they were living in fear.

he let out another odd laugh.

"If Kira succeeds in creating a world without crime the only criminal left will be him."
Back to top Go down
~A~
Admin
~A~

PostSubject: Re: Hot Cup of Coffee   Hot Cup of Coffee - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:48 am

She shrugged not necessarily agreeing with him. His laugh was unusual, but she had seen some quirk in it and she was fine with it.

"Actually I think that they believe in Kira just like people believe in religion. Religion is used as simply hope for the better. Kira is a living God to them someone who protects them from the villains."

She huffed seeing that her cup was almost empty.

Back to top Go down
Klyde

Klyde

PostSubject: Re: Hot Cup of Coffee   Hot Cup of Coffee - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:55 am

He nodded agreeing.
"True. I guess I am just so against Kira I find anyone who supports Kira to be as bad as Kira themselves. But like any religion there will be violence to spread its word. Take the crusades for example. Good intentions to spread the word of god through the holy land but at the same time they fought their way through. Also the reformation. The Protestants and the Catholics both took par tin violence to spread their own view of Christianity." He wondered if he was getting too religious about this but decided to continue.

"Any religion is bound to have violence. But like I said, It may be because I am against Kira so much." He took one last drink from his orange juice and seeing it was empty, he tucked the juice box into his pocket.

"But I am not one to judge what people whish to think, everyone must find a faith to believe in somewhere."
Back to top Go down
~A~
Admin
~A~

PostSubject: Re: Hot Cup of Coffee   Hot Cup of Coffee - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:59 am

She couldn't help but smile as he brought on history. It was her favorite subject in the world and she remembered clearly that she would always want to study history and ignore criminology whenever it was the lesson at Wammys.

"No one can really judge anyone, after all we are humans and that is our flaw" she said.

As she looked at her empty cup she sighed knowing what it meant.

"As much as I would love to continue this" she began somewhat dejected. "Work calls, if I'm not there on time he'll dock me pay and he won't be happy"

Back to top Go down
Klyde

Klyde

PostSubject: Re: Hot Cup of Coffee   Hot Cup of Coffee - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:05 am

He nodded and gave his lopsided grin.

"Yes that is what makes us human. Our flaws." He began picking at his teeth as he stared out the window at the less crowded street. This was perfect time for him to head home. So he was grateful when Angel told him she had to leave. He turned back to her and nodded.

"Yes it was a good conversation I had. I don't get many as engaging as this one these days. I myself must also head home to work, the reason I had come here was to clear my mind, this conversation has cleared it greatly but I am now an hour behind my schedule."

Getting up he put his hands in his hoodie again and watched her.
Back to top Go down
~A~
Admin
~A~

PostSubject: Re: Hot Cup of Coffee   Hot Cup of Coffee - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:21 am

She pushed her chair back and she slipped on her hat once more. She felt a little annoyed at going back towards Near and back to the bland office and white atmosphere. She threw her coffee cup in the trash and turned to him smiling slightly.

"Ditto" she said simply. "I could honestly say that this was better than the other conversations I have had these months. Charming to meet you Klyde, but I must be off. Adieu"

She waved and pushed the door open to walk back to the tall building that she would be basically living for the week until they would move to another location. She hugged her jacket closer to her form and she walked towards Near's cave.
Back to top Go down
Klyde

Klyde

PostSubject: Re: Hot Cup of Coffee   Hot Cup of Coffee - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:24 am

He nodded to her as she began to leave.

"Till we meet again." He said as he watched her leave. Once she was gone he left the coffee shop and walked back to his house. His mind now fully focused and warmed up for a days work. He was thankfully to be headinh home feleing out of place outside. He knew one thing thought, he needed an orange.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Cup of Coffee   Hot Cup of Coffee - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot Cup of Coffee
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B i r t h B y S l e e p :: Places :: Restaurants and Cafes-
Jump to: