B i r t h B y S l e e p
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B i r t h B y S l e e p

A revised Death Note RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

International Airport

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
~N~

~N~

International Airport  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Airport    International Airport  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:51 am

He looked back at her, no change in expression.
"Yes; it's been decided that it is far safer for the organization and its individuals for everyone to live here."
Back to top Go down
~A~
Admin
~A~

PostSubject: Re: International Airport    International Airport  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:58 am

Her expression changed from one of distaste to something that could be only described as childish.

"I don't want to"

Her lips formed a pout, something she hadn't done since she was a child.
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: International Airport    International Airport  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:06 am

He tilted his head, confused.
"But it will keep you safe; don't you want that?" he questioned.
Back to top Go down
~A~
Admin
~A~

PostSubject: Re: International Airport    International Airport  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:09 am

She sighed.

"May we speak in private about this matter?" she asked seeing that Rester was looking shocked at her reaction, and she herself self conscious.
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: International Airport    International Airport  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:19 am

He shrugged and brought his hand up to his hair, toying with a few light colored strands.
"I suppose so."
Back to top Go down
~A~
Admin
~A~

PostSubject: Re: International Airport    International Airport  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:23 am

Rester happily seemed to walk away taking her luggage with him, probably escaping what he thought would be a fight and she smiled in relief.

"Come on"

Before even thinking more than anything, she grabbed his hand and tugged him along.

"Take me to a room where we can be alone rather than a hallway"
Back to top Go down
~N~

~N~

PostSubject: Re: International Airport    International Airport  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:37 am

He was definitely startled that she grabbed him so easily, and even more startled when she began to lead them away.
"We can use the conference room to your left..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
~A~
Admin
~A~

PostSubject: Re: International Airport    International Airport  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:41 am

Noticing his expression, she rolled her eyes.

"I don't bite you know"

She immediately turned left and seeing the door thankfully unlocked, she slid in, pulling him behind her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Airport    International Airport  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

International Airport
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2