B i r t h B y S l e e p
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B i r t h B y S l e e p

A revised Death Note RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Template and Sample Application

Go down 
+14
K
Akbey Hicks
Klyde
Hotaru Katsumi
Glacies
Sazandora
Matt
~N~
~L~
Ryuk
Light
~S~
~A~
Carys
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Carys
Admin
Carys

Character Template and Sample Application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template and Sample Application   Character Template and Sample Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:35 pm

You need a picture of her before I can accept you.
Back to top Go down
https://birthxbyxsleep.darkbb.com
Detective R

Detective R

PostSubject: Detective R   Character Template and Sample Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:16 pm

[color:7835=00cda9]I was a [color:7835=01ba99]flight risk, with a [color:7835=01ba99]fear of falling...
Character Template and Sample Application - Page 2 Anime+goth+girl
[color:7835=00cda9]But now you can call me [color:7835=01ba99]R!
[color:7835=d4fff7]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/align]
    [color:7835=00cda9][color:7835=01ba99]W h o [color:7835=01ba99]A r e [color:7835=01ba99]Y o u [color:7835=01ba99]?
[color:7835=007762]Full name: Detective R or Suki Holmes.
[color:7835=007762]Age: 19
[color:7835=007762]Occupation: Detective
[color:7835=007762]Member Group: SPK
[color:7835=007762]Sexual orientation: Straight

[color:7835=00cda9][color:7835=01ba99]W h a t [color:7835=01ba99]D o [color:7835=01ba99]Y o u [color:7835=01ba99]L o o k [color:7835=01ba99]L i k e [color:7835=01ba99]?

[color:7835=007762]Hair: Long, straight and ebony black.
[color:7835=007762]Eyes: Lilac due to contacts
[color:7835=007762]Body: Slim
[color:7835=007762]Distinguishing features: Snake bite piercings and a large Gothic cross tattoo on her back.
[color:7835=007762]Anything else: Anything else?
    [color:7835=00cda9][color:7835=01ba99]W h a t [color:7835=01ba99]A r e [color:7835=01ba99]Y o u [color:7835=01ba99]L i k e [color:7835=01ba99]?

[color:7835=007762]Personality: R can be a serious and dedicated girl. Once work is on the agenda she will see it through. But if shes relaxing she will happily listen to your problems and help you through the day.
    [color:7835=00cda9][color:7835=01ba99]W h e r e [color:7835=01ba99]A r e [color:7835=01ba99]Y o u [color:7835=01ba99]F r o m [color:7835=01ba99]?

[color:7835=007762]Mother: Unknown abandoned at 2 years.
[color:7835=007762]Father: As above
[color:7835=007762]Siblings:None
[color:7835=007762]Pets: None
[color:7835=007762]Other significant people: N/A
[color:7835=007762]Hometown: London, United Kingdom
[color:7835=007762]History: R was abandoned at the age of 2 by her parents. She was raised in a normal orphanage until she was 11. That is when Wammy came to see her. R had a special deductive skill and was rather good with science. Wammy took her away to live at Wammy's House. She made friends with a couple of the children there and soon relaxed into her new home.

Now that the Kira case has come to her attention at the age of 19 she is determined to help L no matter what. She hates Kira and wants him to be brought to justice.
    [color:7835=00cda9][color:7835=01ba99]W h o ' s[color:7835=01ba99] Y o u r [color:7835=01ba99]P u p p e t e e r [color:7835=01ba99]?

[color:7835=007762]Name: Little Bird
[color:7835=007762]Age: 17
[color:7835=007762]Other characters: None

Made by Jessica888 of RPG-D, Caution, and RCR. If you steal it, I'll formulate
a scheme to make you lose your arm like Buzz Lightyear in the first Toy Story.
You won't be lucky enough to have creepy toys to fix you, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ryuklovesapples.proboards.com
Carys
Admin
Carys

PostSubject: Re: Character Template and Sample Application   Character Template and Sample Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:20 pm

Both approved
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Character Template and Sample Application   Character Template and Sample Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:40 am

Yay!
Cake!
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Character Template and Sample Application   Character Template and Sample Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:42 am

Can you have multiple characters or are you only limited to just one?
Back to top Go down
Carys
Admin
Carys

PostSubject: Re: Character Template and Sample Application   Character Template and Sample Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:17 pm

You can have 2 characters. One canon, one OC.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: Character Template and Sample Application   Character Template and Sample Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:11 am

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Ken

PostSubject: Re: Character Template and Sample Application   Character Template and Sample Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:53 pm

W.I.P ( NOT READY YET )

Character Template and Sample Application - Page 2 Dtb2_sutekicons6

Full name: Kenshin Nakura
[color:5272=007762]Age: 18
[color:5272=007762]Occupation: Student/Video Store Clerk
[color:5272=007762]Member Group: Kira Supporters
[color:5272=007762]Sexual orientation: Straight

[color:5272=00cda9][color:5272=01ba99]W h a t [color:5272=01ba99]D o [color:5272=01ba99]Y o u [color:5272=01ba99]L o o k [color:5272=01ba99]L i k e [color:5272=01ba99]?

[color:5272=007762]Hair: [color:5272=007762]Eyes: Black
[color:5272=007762]Body: Tall, thin yet strong
[color:5272=007762]Distinguishing features: N/A
[color:5272=007762]Anything else: N/A
[color:5272=00cda9][color:5272=01ba99]W h a t [color:5272=01ba99]A r e [color:5272=01ba99]Y o u [color:5272=01ba99]L i k e [color:5272=01ba99]?

[color:5272=007762]Personality: Kenshin is relativily nice guy but he goes by the name of Ken. He ussually keeps to himself but he has a few friends. He is a smart person and agrees, 100% with what Kira is doing, he believes that the criminals all deserve to die because of the crimes they commited he feels that they have given up their rights to live. He does believe that people should help one another and that there should be no need for the police. Some of the police are just as corrupt as the criminals they catch or in some case don't catch. He believes that world only needs kind, and honest people who are true to cause and devotion. Unlike these people in the world who claim to be good , and love god, but leave church and go against all of their beliefs then simply do 20 hail mary's and think they are all forgfiven, well they are wrong and there wrongs pile up, now they deserve to be killed by Kira. He thinks that the only force we need is Kira and L. He does respect L for not beuing corrupt and being able to catch every criminal. He does however perfer Kira over L anyday. He is a very loving person and also enjoys phychology. He will protect his family however he can, no matter what.

[color:5272=00cda9][color:5272=01ba99]W h e r e [color:5272=01ba99]A r e [color:5272=01ba99]Y o u [color:5272=01ba99]F r o m [color:5272=01ba99]?

Mother:Nyaka Nakura
Father: Yusuke Nakura ( Deceased )
Siblings: N/A
Pets: Archie, Rottweiler
Other Signifcant People: N/A
Hometown: Tokyo, Japan
History: Kenshin was born on May 1st 1993. He has no brothers or sisters. He has always lived in Tokyo his enitre life. He is currently in his senoir year of High School. He is one of the top people in his year. Not thw very top , but one of the top students out there.

Back to top Go down
Amy Rei

Amy Rei

PostSubject: Re: Character Template and Sample Application   Character Template and Sample Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:29 am

Character Template and Sample Application - Page 2 67142

Amy Rei
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

W h o A r e Y o u ?

Full name: Amythest Rei Fallen
Member Group: Unknown, presumably a Kira supporter
Sexual orientation: Straight

W h a t D o Y o u L o o k L i k e ?

Hair:
white-blond, wavy and usually pulled into ringlet pigtails
Eyes: A hazel of sorts, it depends on the lighting and mood the happier she is, the brighter her eye color, it can go into a shade of jade, but usually stays a nice tan brown
Body: Her body is riddled with light scars and fairly pale Her body structure is sinewy and agile
Distinguishing features: A scar over her left eye and two v-like scars on her back, located on her shoulder blades
Anything else: She's anemic

W h a t Are You Like ?

Personality:
Masochistic through the way her life ran, Amy tends to keep to herself. She refuses to speak unless necessary. She avoids social contact and is often found in her room 'brooding' or daydreaming. She imagines a world where she could be happy, but she doesn't feel that feeling she longs for. However she does do things for people. She's a pacifist and refuses to fight unless she has to. Most of the time she lets herself get walked over, however she has an alternate personality.

Due to her childhood, she developed an alternate personality. When she 'black outs' she can't remember a thing and it scares her. However when the adrenaline begins rushing, she doesn't care anymore about people, what they feel or if they're hurting. Completely unfeeling in this state, she is more likely to punch someone in the face than in her normal mode.

When she comes back, she's terrified and usually for a while can't feel her body right. She goes completely numb and usually passes out or at least to her knees. The thing frightens her because she's afraid that it means she's fading. She doesn't like telling people because she's afraid of doctors. She often avoids taking medicine.

W h e r e A r e Y o u F r o m ?

Mother: Anabelle Susan Fallen
Father: Janis Lione Fallen (deceased)
Siblings: N/a
Pets: n/a
Other significant people: Her teacher, his name is unknown and so is his location
Hometown: Pittsburg, Pa
History:

Born to two average Joes, Amy was nothing special from the day she was conceived. Her life however was less than happy. For the first year she had both parents and everything was well and it all went well until she was five. She would smile laugh and talk to everyone. She was a hyper baby.

Unfortunately, her happiness was soon chased away. There was a huge fight and her parents argued, eventually beginning to fight one another. Her father ended up hurting her mother. They screamed at one another, all before their small child. Amy stared on in a paralyzed fear. Once her father had broken her mother's arm, he left.

Between houses back and forth, Amy blamed herself for the break up. She spent weekends with her father and weeks with her mother, but her mother became insane. She began spiraling into a depression. Amy would come home from school to a house that smelled of alcohol and smoke, bottles all over the counter. It wasn't long before the drugs, smokes and alcohol got to her mother. She began beating Amy.

The bruises were often hidden by her father He didn't want news to break out, so he often covered up for it, still in love with his ex. Soon it became too much and after another fight, he shot himself in the head and killed himself, Amy was supposed to be in bed, but she had gotten up to get a glass of water. She watched her father pull the trigger. Her face was full of terror and it completely scarred her mind.

With no escape from her mother, Amy was stuck day to day with her mother. She was beat every day and called a slut and the reason for everything was wrong. Amy tried to escape through friends, but no one wanted to be near her. She was soon pulled into home schooling where she only had one friend left. A young boy who knew everything, however the day he saw it happen when he came over to visit, he went to the police. Amy's mother didn't take it and turned, killing the boy in front of Amy. She turned to Amy and said "I wish it was you."

Amy never understood why her mother hated her or why if she hated her so much that she didn't kill her too. Seeing the constant death or disappearance of those she cared about, she became a sort of shell. She accepted the beatings and ignored people. In the end she began hurting herself when she wasn't being beaten. She believed she was the reason everything was wrong and the only way to atone was to injure herself.

After a failed attempt at suicide, she was found in an alley by a man. The man didn't know her but for some reason took her in and took care of her wounds. He was kind to her and taught her that not everything was her fault and that because she made mistakes didn't mean she needed to kill herself. He taught her how to fight and survive and told her to follow her heart. Soon he disappeared. She didn't know where he went, but she kept his words to heart. She was about eleven at this time, but following her dreams was something she would work for.

Her pursuits led her to be a singer. She sang songs of her life, but no one understood the lyrics. A few of the songs were dedicated to her fallen friend whom she hoped was happier in a better place. She never became famous exactly, but she was known. Being so young when she started her career wasn't that universal, but her words reached young girls and boys who'd gone through the same. Even as the years went by, Amy hated her mother more and more and it could only show through her songs. She refused to see her mother ever and in fact doesn't even consider her, her mother anymore.

Her whereabouts are here and their, singing for people and looking out for her sensei who taught her to keep on her toes. Still quiet, she still sometimes does the things that she did in the past, but they aren't nearly as severe, and her scars will never heal; permanent reminders of what insanity does. She is assumed to be a kira supporter, but she never declares one way or another if this is true.

W h o ' s Y o u r P u p p e t e e r ?

Name: Page
Other characters: n/a
Back to top Go down
Carys
Admin
Carys

PostSubject: Re: Character Template and Sample Application   Character Template and Sample Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:35 pm

amy, youre approved
Back to top Go down
d a n i e a u

d a n i e a u

Location : Yoyogi, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan (whew, that's a mouthful)

PostSubject: Re: Character Template and Sample Application   Character Template and Sample Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:50 pm

Character Template and Sample Application - Page 2 Headerukw

D a n i e a u ~ The Dead Man

Played by Lelouch From Code Geass

W h o . A r e . Y o u .

Full Name: Danieau Iwate
Date of Birth: August 8, 1997
Date of Death: N / A
Current Location: Yoyogi Town, Shibuya Ward, Tokyo, Japan
Hometown: Marseille, France [ lived here for about 3 years. Doesn't remember the area well ]

• Student at Yoyogi High School
  • Part-time Employee at Ferra's Convienience Store

Member/Group: Kira Supporter [ though if you ask him, he's bound to deny it ]
Sexual Orientation: Straight

W h a t . D o . Y o u . L o o k . L i k e .

Ethnicity: French / Japanese ------ Father is Japanese, Mother is French and yes, he knows a lick of french.

Hair: Most people with wavy hair prefer to keep their locks straightened, through flat iron or other means. For Danieau, there is no exception. Though he was born with rather wavy, uncontrollably curly hair, he's almost always straightening it, into a uniform style that sweeps out at the sides of his head. Because of the heat of the flat iron, his hair tips are always burnt. His hair is permanently dyed dark brown, and has been so ever since he first arrived in Yoyogi High.

Eyes: Calm, half lidded eyes seem always to be tired, years of stressful class days and sleepless nights showing in shadows around the lower eyelid. Generally, Danieau owns very european eyes, which betrays his french background. They are almond shaped, large and rather expressive, being used as a telltale sign of emotion in an otherwise innocent seeming man. The irises themselves are a shade of a dull purple, an oddity that is usually mistaken for being brown at first. He doesn't like to comment on his eye color, though many [ including his parents ] have pointed it out to him in the past.

Body: Pale from being a mostly night time person, he's tall at a staggering 6'2'', though not well built. String bean has always been a proper term for Danieau's figure, which is practically skin and bone when you look at it, despite having been on the tennis team. Height has never bothered him, and is one of the few things he actually likes about his appearance, since he works at the convenience store and can easily lift and grab things on the higher shelves.

Distinguishing Features: Being part french is one thing that sticks him out from the crowd. Also, his eyes are dull purple, and on his left shoulder are small patches of discolored skin, a possibly diabetic symptom, though as of yet Danieau is not diabetic. On a more unrelated note, every time the guy laughs, it becomes so empty that at most it's a wheezy whisper of expelled air, and not much of a genuine laugh at all.

Anything Else: The guy walks with a notable slouch when acting casually, though at school he tries his best to maintain posture. His hair used to be a natural blonde, but was dyed dark brown out of preference and longing to fit in with the overall dark haired members of his class. Danieau doesn't wear any piercings, though one of his ears has been pierced. If he gets really mad, Danieau has been known to wrinkle his nose in disgust, almost in a snarl. Lastily, it's not normal to find him walking around in casual clothing, unless it happens to be a cold day or he's working at the convenience store, where casual clothing is a must.

W h a t . A r e . Y o u . L i k e .

Personality: Danieau is always wearing a mask of innocence wherever he goes. Though smart, polite and generally good morally, underneathe the nice, smiling character that he can be is a sad, rather clingy individual, who would like nothing more than to hit somebody and pour all his stress out on him or her. He holds major contempt to every and all criminals, mafia members and even to people he just generally dislikes. Though he is too passive to really do anything about it, there is almost always a passionate grudge on someone he meets, and a hidden longing to do something about it, to gain revenge by ruining their lives and corrupting them until they finally do something nice for a change. If they just can't, there's no telling what accident may befall them. This is one of the reasons that Danieau has become attracted to the Kira cases, for he supports the revenge that Kira is creating, and wishes for the world to become a better place, maybe at the cost of many criminal lives. However, if it were not for the Kira case, Danieau would have probably killed himself off a long time ago, and even now, he sometimes seems a little too selfless, a little too focused on helping others at the risk of his own safety....

O r i g i n s .

Mother: Marie Bureau [ deceased ]
Father: Daisuke Iwate
Siblings: N / A
Pets: A Leopard Gecko named Supotto (Spot)

History: In Marseille, the second largest city in all of France, Marie Bureau and Daisuke Iwate [ who at the time was working in france for several years due to complications within the company that he worked for ] had a child named Danieau Iwate shortly before their marriage at the St.Paul Church, in 1997. Marseille was a beautiful city, and Daisuke had met Marie through a casual encounter at a cafe, where the two made small talk and soon developed a friendship, which in turn, became something much much more. Danieau was a quiet, odd little boy, with blonde hair like his mother's and curiously purple eyes. He seemed to have much interest in toy bikes, and would pedal for hours on a tricycle when he was only two, his father joking that he could be the next participant in the Tour de France, a bicycling competition that took place each year in July. The days of Danieau's youth was filled with walking along the l'estaque beach, which was only about 30 minutes away from his home, and his mother loved to walk there, while he cycled beside her in his tricycle, eyes alit with wonder and awe at the dramatic seascapes. The beach would soon become one of the most strong memories that he would remember years later, since it was possibly those days that he cherished more than anything.

After about three and a half years of living in France, Daisuke Iwate was due to go back to his company in Yoyogi Town, a small section of Shibuya Ward in Tokyo, Japan. The move would be huge, and Danieau watched as his mother and father fought, unable to comprehend what was going on. But soon, things were packed and before he knew it, Danieau was to go to a life in Japan, where he'd spend the rest of his days. The last he saw of Marseille was the twinkling of lights at night, and finally, nothing more.

In Japan things were extremely busy, and Danieau grew up as any other child would. He excelled in his classes, rode his bike to school [ for he would never let that down ] and basically had the same bustling life as his father before him, something his mother worried for each and every day behind his back. She kept expressing that this was not the life she wished for her child, and so, she would sometimes cry when Danieau stood up all night studying, and though she thought that Danieau was asleep by the time she was full out sobbing, he would hear, and secretly begin to hold his first beginnings of contempt for his father. Daisuke turned out to be a very hard working man, especially now that he was back in Japan. Marie was unable to get a job there, and soon the stress reflected in her eyes, and Danieau began to worry desperately for her, trying as hard as he could to please and help her. He knew that he was part of the problem himself, and this made him become very sad and uncaring for himself.

His mother died when he turned 10. It was the final straw for him.

Ever since her death [ from a heart attack no less ] he held major anger towards his father. Daisuke had felt most of the brunt of course, but he washed it down through drinking and was unable to express his sorrow to his son, instead demanding the boy to be upstairs all the time, to work. Danieau knew his father was sad as well, but he couldn't shake that strange feeling of rage towards him, and so he would drain it out through work, studying and house chores, trying hard to keep it locked inside, to create a mask. When the Kira case started up, Danieau began to give an outlet for his stress in blaming the criminals for his actions. He found it as a way to dispell his anger and whenever another mysterious heart attack surfaced in the news, Danieau secretly cheered on in his heart. He became devoted to Kira's cause, and so, became twisted and corrupted through it. Criminals satisfied his grudges towards everything, and his hunger for justice was taken down slowly, until he hardly felt it anymore. Yes, Kira's cause was perfect.

But someday, will it be enough?

((My first character. Is it alright? I'm really nervous about it, cause I took a few liberties and such. He's supposed to be one of those false good guys, who seem morally sound until something terrible happens. Do you think he's too close to Light? I was trying to keep him on a more unstable note though. My name's Zin, and I love Death Note. Anyways, nice site and can't wait to rp!))
Back to top Go down
~A~
Admin
~A~

PostSubject: Re: Character Template and Sample Application   Character Template and Sample Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:57 am

There is no need for you to worry Smile Honestly, it's a good thorough profile and we'd be glad to have you join birthxbyxsleep okay?

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
d a n i e a u

d a n i e a u

Location : Yoyogi, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan (whew, that's a mouthful)

PostSubject: Re: Character Template and Sample Application   Character Template and Sample Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:22 am

Thanks very much for the approval and I'm so glad that you are okay with my character. I will get to roleplaying straight away. : )
Back to top Go down
~A~
Admin
~A~

PostSubject: Re: Character Template and Sample Application   Character Template and Sample Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:23 am

Okay Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Template and Sample Application   Character Template and Sample Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Template and Sample Application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B i r t h B y S l e e p :: General :: Character Registration and Rules-
Jump to: