B i r t h B y S l e e p
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B i r t h B y S l e e p

A revised Death Note RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A quite place to sit(OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Klyde

Klyde

A quite place to sit(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: A quite place to sit(OPEN)     A quite place to sit(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:31 am

Kylde was doing something he almost never did. He was going outside. He always preferred staying inside where his odd mannerisms wouldn't be seen by other people. But he had found the park to be the least crowded spot to go to so he could start getting fresh air. It got stuffy in his home when he stayed for days on end. Plus he lived alone and had almost no contact with other people.

"How great it is to find a spot outside that is empty." He muttered to himself as he walked in his usually odd way. With his head bent down and his hands in his black hoodie. The hood pulled up. He soon found what he was looking for, a nice park bench a piece away form the most crowded spot of the park. Plus because it was dusk only evening joggers were around. As he sat down he kept his head looking at the ground so not to meet someone in the eye.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: A quite place to sit(OPEN)     A quite place to sit(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:22 pm

K had finished solving a recent difficult case. Like always, she had solved it alone and without any assistance.She decided that today she would roam around in the city park as opposed to staying home. She sat crisscross style with a gray bottle of a clear solution in her lap.In her left hand, she held a lavender bubble wand.She slowly dipped the wand in the bottle and slowly drew it out.
She gently blew against it, bubbles forming.She watched as they were carried away by the breeze.
Next to her was a pack of neapolition cookies. she took out one and ate it.
Back to top Go down
Klyde

Klyde

PostSubject: Re: A quite place to sit(OPEN)     A quite place to sit(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:15 am

Klyde had been staring at the ground watching the leavs blow around when he ehared a noise nearby. Looking up he saw a Girl nearby blowing bubbles. He watched for a while then looked back down. H etried to ingore the person but he found it hard. Kylde never liked being close to people, he felt it distracted him and lowered his thinking abilites.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: A quite place to sit(OPEN)     A quite place to sit(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:09 am

Kohr noticed the young man sitting nearby.She glanced over her shoulder at him, her green eyes scanning the man.
Kohr felt like someone was always watching her, so she was careful not to say too much or reveal secret information. She wondered who this man was and why he was sitting alone. she believed that people who were alone could be doing a myriad or things: making an observation, meditating, or just sitting around. Although she found the last option to be rare.
" It's a nice day, isn't it?" Kohr had said with her back turned to the young man." Are you just sitting out here?"
She hoped that she didn't sound too mundane.She had found it challenging to start small talk with nearly all the people she came across, except those who she was close to.
Back to top Go down
Klyde

Klyde

PostSubject: Re: A quite place to sit(OPEN)     A quite place to sit(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:41 pm

Klyde sliently cursed the coming covnersation. How he hated talking to people. He brifely glanced over at the person then without looking up, replied,
"Yes it is I guess." He muttered. He contiuned. "Yes I am just sitting here. I am...enjoying the view." This was half a lie. True he ahd come here to take a break from the Kira Case but he also was thinking to himself about everything he was seening at the moment.
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: A quite place to sit(OPEN)     A quite place to sit(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:40 am

Kohr dipped her wand into the bubble bottle, then slowly drew it out again.
"Got a flyer yesterday from one of the Kira cults.Seems like a waste to me,"
She slowly blew on the wand. A series of bubbles formed. A few had floated over to Klyde.
She took out another neopolitan cookie and munched on it.
Back to top Go down
Klyde

Klyde

PostSubject: Re: A quite place to sit(OPEN)     A quite place to sit(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:56 am

Klyde watched as the bubbles floated over to him, some of them popped as they hit his face. Not taken his eyes off the girl he reached into his pockit and pulled out a small jucie box. He ahd the habit of drinking orange juice whereever he went. He felt it helped stimulate his mind. He looked up when she mentioned Kira. He smirked at the notion that they were handing out flyers.

"I wast if you ask me. They're just so blinded by the fear of being killed by Kira that they have no choice but to follow him. Everyday more people enter this relgion that worships a killer." He finished by taken a drink of the juice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quite place to sit(OPEN)     A quite place to sit(OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quite place to sit(OPEN)
Page 1 of 1