B i r t h B y S l e e p
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B i r t h B y S l e e p

A revised Death Note RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductions ( Yoyogi Minor Subway ) ( Open )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
d a n i e a u

d a n i e a u

Location : Yoyogi, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan (whew, that's a mouthful)

Introductions ( Yoyogi Minor Subway ) ( Open ) Empty
PostSubject: Introductions ( Yoyogi Minor Subway ) ( Open )   Introductions ( Yoyogi Minor Subway ) ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:40 pm

• A loud screech of the breaks, squealing as the large subway train skidded to a stop at the station, greeted the few passengers at the stop, where among them a young, uniformed man clutched his sole backpack, and readied himself for his first day of a new school year. He was around 17 years of age, a Third-Year Yoyogi High School Student, as his uniform declared, and he stood tall and proud, dark brown hair cascading and framing his large, expressive and oddly colored purple eyes. They glimmered with an almost First-Year type of nervousness, as the train's reflecting lights danced around in the expanse of color and pupil. It was notable that his one hand seemed to clench hard on the backpack's handle, almost as if he were holding on for dear life.

The ticking of a pocketwatch in his left hand was all he could hear over his thudding heart beat. Danieau wished to just get this over with, but each second felt like an hour, and he watched with a glum look on his face as the doors opened with a click, and he stiffly brought himself back to reality while getting on-board. He had been riding this subway for at least a few years now, yet every time, the faces seemed to bore into him, and with every ticking second of the pocketwatch, he felt as if his nerves would snap.

It wasn't their fault really, it was his own nerves. But the blankness of their faces just sank his smile away.

There were no seats availiable, so he hung on to one of the small hand holds, bracing his feet and awaiting the next motion of machinery to signal the subway's next move. Yoyogi High School, now that was a high expectation of a high school. He wondered how his father did it, getting him into here. Maybe it was a gift, but he denied it. It was only because he worked hard that he could be accepted into this school, and as he waited for the doors to close, his grip tightened even more on the backpack, as he thought to himself of the pressures this new year would give him, and possibly the less free time he could have.

His thoughts shifted as the subway gave a loud ding, as another person clambered on-board. Danieau kept his spot on the hand hold, shuffling away in fear of hitting whoever it was, and awaited for the subway to finally close it's doors and move away.

Danieau didn't particularly like trains...
Back to top Go down

Introductions ( Yoyogi Minor Subway ) ( Open )
Page 1 of 1