B i r t h B y S l e e p
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B i r t h B y S l e e p

A revised Death Note RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On The Lookout(OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Detective R

Detective R

On The Lookout(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: On The Lookout(OPEN)   On The Lookout(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:50 am

It had been a while since the former head of detectives of LAPD had been allowed out of headquarters. She sighed and walked to Starbucks and ordered a coffee and an apple tart. She wore black skinny jeans and had a studded belt hanging loosely under the top of her legs. Her top was long sleeved and had the reaper on it. On her feet were mary jane shoes. She took her coffee and tart and sat down. R was so deep in thought that dhe didnt hear the door open.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ryuklovesapples.proboards.com
Carys
Admin
Carys

PostSubject: Re: On The Lookout(OPEN)   On The Lookout(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:38 am

Carys rushed into Starbucks, having just finished an eight hour shift at the fine dining restaurant across the street.
Her hair was tied into a messy ponytail, she had a bag slung over her shoulder, and arms full of folders, books and pieces of paper.

Carefully, the brunette sat down, arranging her folders and books in front of her, whilst scribbling hurriedly on the paper.
Menus were a bore.
Back to top Go down
https://birthxbyxsleep.darkbb.com
~A~
Admin
~A~

PostSubject: Re: On The Lookout(OPEN)   On The Lookout(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:58 am

Angel pushed the door with some difficulty considering the windy day that was occurring. She entered successfully into the coffee shop to buy her signature coffee. Today was a great day for her, she had a day off from Near and she had the freedom to meet with a person who she had been keeping contact with.

She had not told Near anything of her contact with them, especially considering that Near wanted something to do with them. She hated not knowing why, but she no longer cared, all she wanted was to get a cup of coffee and remove herself from SPK for just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Detective R

Detective R

PostSubject: Re: On The Lookout(OPEN)   On The Lookout(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:20 pm

R saw Carys. She smiled and walked over and sat down opposite her. "Hey. Long time no see." she said. "I have intel off the Yakuza mafia. By any chance can you pin point the location of this letter?" she asked and handed over a envelope. It bore R's alias name Suki. R sighed and took a bite out of her tart. "Do you want some?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Carys
Admin
Carys

PostSubject: Re: On The Lookout(OPEN)   On The Lookout(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:52 pm

"I...You...Yakuza...what?" Carys blinked, looking more than a little confused "I'm sorry, but you've lost me. Mafias?! Why would I be involved in mafias?"

She then held up an assortment of papers "I write menus, not mafia letters."
Back to top Go down
~A~
Admin
~A~

PostSubject: Re: On The Lookout(OPEN)   On The Lookout(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:42 pm

Once she grabbed her coffee cup she muttered and thank you towards the barrissta. She knew that Near would be waiting for her, so she picked up her things and walked out of the coffee shop.

Sadly she was oblivious towards Carys and the mess she was getting herself into. The only thing that ran through her mind was Near.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: On The Lookout(OPEN)   On The Lookout(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:50 pm

Matt rushed into the shop, she knew he was late. There were a few things that Carys ever asked of him, and this was one of them. He didn't want to be here, rather wanted to be a home playing his wii.

As he saw his brunette girlfriend, he rushed towards her, bumped the oblivious Angel and sat down across from her.

"Hey luv, sorry I'm late" he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective R

Detective R

PostSubject: Re: On The Lookout(OPEN)   On The Lookout(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:35 am

"Excuse me but I'm in a conversation." Said R, obviously pissed off. She took out her police ID. "Detective Suki Holmes. If you want me contact me. And if you want to meet up..." she looked at Goggles, "Don't bring him along I know where his loyalties lie. Mine of course lie with Yakuza." she said. Being nuetral and being an owner of a Death Note had its ups. R lit up a cigarette and sighed. "Just dont be stupid and get on the wrong side of me...I'm not a pleasent person when pissed off." she said. This mainly directed at Matt. Her Shinigami eyes saw his name. "Farewell Mail Jeevas." she said.
Back to top Go down
Carys
Admin
Carys

PostSubject: Re: On The Lookout(OPEN)   On The Lookout(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:12 am

Carys sat, looking utterly confused. Her confusion suddenly turned to anger, of sort, and she stood up, fingerng the gun hidden within her whites.

"And if I were you, I wouldn't get on the wrong side of me." she glared at the girl's back, before smirking dangerously. Being Birthday's successor, also had its advantages.
Back to top Go down
Detective R

Detective R

PostSubject: Re: On The Lookout(OPEN)   On The Lookout(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:56 pm

A cold smirk crossed R's lips. She moved both sides of her trench coat behind her back and revealed two Desert Eagles. "Think before you open that mouth of yours." she said. She put her lips to Carys' ear. "Im not fully human." she whispered. She winked at the girl. R didn't have a Shinigami following her...That was the biggest clue. How can a human own a Death Note without having a God of Death following her? The answer...One of her parents is a God of Death. R laughed, a cold, heartless laugh. "Just be careful who you speak to next time kiddo." she said with a warning. R had always worked alone until she met up with Yakuza. Her snakebites on her bottom lip glinted in the light. Goth through and through but as smart as they come.
Back to top Go down
Carys
Admin
Carys

PostSubject: Re: On The Lookout(OPEN)   On The Lookout(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:04 am

She laughed coldly, before opening her eyes to reveal them a scarlet colour "Oh, please. You're not the only one. Shinigami eyes, see?"

"Perhaps, you should be the one that's careful," she snickered, shaking her head "Kid."
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: On The Lookout(OPEN)   On The Lookout(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:10 am

"Car, back down," Matt growled, standing in front of her, before staring at R and snarling "You! Stay away from her! Don't even fucking come near her!"

He turned back to Carys and shook his head "Are you okay, love? You know you shouldn't use those...You need to forget about him and succeeding him."
Back to top Go down
Detective R

Detective R

PostSubject: Re: On The Lookout(OPEN)   On The Lookout(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:11 pm

"You need to back down Mail. I have the power to kill anyone as I please." she said. She took out her Death Note and sighed. "Touch it and I will reveal my true form to you. Yakuza already know." she said.
Back to top Go down
Carys
Admin
Carys

PostSubject: Re: On The Lookout(OPEN)   On The Lookout(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:37 pm

She glared from behind Matt, eyes still shining red. Her fingers were still clamped around her Colt, as she sized R up.
Someone with her talent could make an easy target of her. An easy kill.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: On The Lookout(OPEN)   On The Lookout(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:55 pm

"I told you to back down. I know what you're thinking." he hissed back to Carys quietly, throwing a glare her way as he did so.

He turned back to R, his expression furious. "I asked you to leave my wife alone. Don't you dare come near her, or I, for that matter."

His snarl towards her was low, and dripping with venom, his knuckles whitened against his own gun. "Never come near us again."

He could feel Carys' glare in his back, and saw it as he turned to leave.

"C'mon, Car."
Back to top Go down
Detective R

Detective R

PostSubject: Re: On The Lookout(OPEN)   On The Lookout(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:00 pm

At that instant a few members of Yakuza came into the cafe with a hostage. "Hello..." R siad she walked around the hostage who was on hes knees, trembling in fear. R took her Death Note and wrote the mans real name in her book without even asking him. The man died after six minutes and forty seconds..."Theres your proof." said R. The members of Yakuza pointed their weapons at Mail and Carys.
Back to top Go down
Carys
Admin
Carys

PostSubject: Re: On The Lookout(OPEN)   On The Lookout(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:26 am

"You think...you're a monster, huh?" Carys glared up; a menacing grin on her face, her body hunched over and her eyes gleaming a demonic hue of scarlet "I see their names, and their endtime...but I don't see yours."

She then jerked up suddenly, making everyone twitch nervously "You...you're the girl Birthday told me of...the one with the same eyes as I."

"What are you...I don't understand." she growled, the primal instinct to kill that Birthday had implanted in her, along with those eyes, was beginning to break it's way through, and with a bloodcurdling shriek of a laugh; which became more manic with every passing second, she lost herself.
Smirking sadistically up at R, she spoke once more; softly now and with a malice in her tongue "So perhaps I should stick to his wishes, being his successor and all...and kill you."
Back to top Go down
Detective R

Detective R

PostSubject: Re: On The Lookout(OPEN)   On The Lookout(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:38 pm

Raven tore a bit of her book and touched the scrap of paper on Carys' hand. Wings erupted from R's back..."You are not the monster...It is I. I was a experiment of sort of the Shinigami King. Given all the strengths of the Shinigamis but none of their weakness' apart from love of course." R said. BB never told Carys that tiny detail...R was a demi god. Similar weakness as Ryuk...Apples etc. She had the DNA of a Shinigami in her. No one knew of this secret apart from Yakuza. "You don't know the crap I've been through. The people I have killed just to lengthen mine. You are human with the eyes of my kind nothing more. BB was a waste of space...The killings he made I wrote in my Death Note. I can come and go from the Shinigami Realm as I please. Now if your precious BB can escape the prison I've put him in then he truly is smarter than L himself." she said. R gave Carys a intimidating stare down. She 'accidentally' hit Carys in the face with one of her bat like wings as she left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Lookout(OPEN)   On The Lookout(OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On The Lookout(OPEN)
Page 1 of 1